Many iPhone X users have been complaining that Airpods not connecting to their iPhone X. I too had this problem. When I was trying to connect Airpods to my iPhone X, it couldn’t connect. After many tries, I found some solution to fix this problem. Now, Airpods connect to iPhone X normally. In this article, I am going to tell you some fixes for this issue. If you have the same Airpods not connecting to iPhone X issue, this article will help you.
Solution 1: Restart your iPhone X
- Press and hold the side button until you get a slider.
- To turn off your device, drag the slider.
- Another way to restart your iPhone is open “Settings”.
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Shut Down”. Then wait 10 to 15 seconds. After that click “side” button to turn on your iPhone.
Solution 2: Turn Off and On Bluetooth
- Go to “Settings”.
- Turn off “Bluetooth”. Then wait for few seconds.
- Again turn on it.
Solution 3: Forget an AirPod
- Open “Settings” -> click “Bluetooth”.
- Find the one which you are connected.
- Then click “Info” icon at the right side and select “Forget This Device”.
- If here you can’t see any Forget option, then resetting Network. To do so, open “Settings” -> “General” -> “Reset” -> Reset Network Settings”.
- After that, pair the your device again.
Solution 4: Reset Your Airpod
- Press and hold the setup button which is on the back of the Airpods Case for 15 seconds until Airpods case light blinks.
- Then release the button after light blinks.
- Put your Airpods case nearby your iPhone X. then again press the back button of your case. It will auto pairing and connect your iPhone.
Solution 5: Reset All Settings
- Open “Settings”.
- Click “General” -> “Reset” -> “Reset Network Settings”.
Solution 6: Update iOS
- Open “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Click “General” -> click “Software Update”. There you can see an update available, you just click “Download and Install”.
- Next, enter your passcode if prompted.
- Click “Agree” to the Terms and Conditions.
- Again click “Agree” to begin the process.