Airpods quickly gained popularity among the users. iPhone users face many issues with the new Air pods. Many of the users investigate the sound problem that the Air Pods disconnects on calls from iPhone. Airpods works perfectly for music and lengthy calls. We can also watch videos and play games using Airpods.
Airpods disconnects on calls
Some solution worked for me.
- Delete all Bluetooth devices.
- Log out of iCloud.
- Reset network settings.
- Log into iCloud.
- Hold down Airpod case button for 15 seconds until the light flashes yellow.
Now phone calls not be dropped.
Solution 1: Reset Network Settings on your iPhone
To reset network settings,
- Go to the Settings.
- Click on General.
- Tap on Reset -> Reset network settings.
You need to enter the passcode to reset the network settings on iPhone.
Solution 2: Turn Bluetooth ON or OFF
Launch Settings ->Bluetooth -> Turn Bluetooth OFF -> Turn Bluetooth ON after 15-20 seconds.
SEE ALSO: Fixed : Right side of the Apple Earpods stopped working
Solution 3: Reset the Air Pods through Airpods case
- Turn OFF and put your Air pods into the case.
- Close the lid of the case and open it after 15 odd seconds.
- Now check the status light of the Air pods. The light should flash white.
Solution 4: Use one Airpod
In iPhone, you do several calls without problems. If you use two Air pods the call gets disconnected after less than a one minute. If you use one Airpod the call works without problems.
If you knew any other solutions about “Fix: AirPods disconnects on calls”, inform us using comment.