Apple AirPods are giving you serious headaches like draining low up to 40%-60% battery even when you are not using it. AirPods batteries are enough to listen to music or phone calls. The unexpected issues that are probably related to the iOS upgrade. Try these tips to increase the Airpods battery life longer.
Fix 1: Reset the Airpods
- Press and hold the pairing button in AirPods case for at least 15 seconds until the light starts flashing amber to white.
- Reconnect the Airpods to your device.
Note: For Setup the Airpods, Double Tap on the Pause function to set it up again.
Fix 2: Drain the Airpods Battery
- To get battery life longer, Completely Drain the battery in your Airpods and case. Re-charge your Airpods and case fully.
Note: It may Works for few Users.
Fix 3: Unpair and Reconnect the Airpods in iOS Device
- Launch Settings.
- Select “Bluetooth” Option.
- Select your “Airpods” from the Device that already paired in iOS Device.
- Tap “I” Icon on the Right Corner of your Airpods.
- Tap on “Forgot the Device” Option to Unpair from the Device.
Fix 4: Contact Apple
If you are not able to solve the issues with above – mentioned tricks, you can contact Apple Support for help. https://support.apple.com/
Most-likely, These Methods will help you to Fix your Airpods battery drain.