If you are unable to pair your Aftershokz headphone with the iPhone and wondering what you have to do for the pairing process, then this guide is for you.
Just like most people, we were also facing an issue in which the Aftershokz bone headphones was not pairing up with the iPhone.
After the trial and test method, we finally connect the Aftershokz with the iPhone and then compiled this complete step-by-step guide for connecting the Aftershokz bone headphone with iPhone via Bluetooth.
Aftershokz Bone Headphones Not Pairing With iPhone Via Bluetooth
The connection process on the Aftershokz headphones is pretty straightforward, you only have to do the Bluetooth pairing on the iPhone.
However, there are times when the connection process does not work, and you have no clue either what to do.
In such a situation, you are stuck nowhere, and you cannot enjoy music on your headphones anymore.
After deep testing, below we have compiled all the steps for resolving the not pairing issue on the Aftershokz bone headphones.
- First of all, you need to turn on the Aftershokz headphones.
- Afterward, you need to hold all three buttons on the Aftershokz headphones for about 5 seconds.
- When you have held the buttons on the bone headphones for 5 seconds, you would hear a beep or vibration on the headphones.
- The beep on the headphone means that the reset process has been done.
- Now, hold the “Volume +” button on the headphones for enabling the pairing mode.
- When the pairing mode is enabled on the headphones, go to the iPhone, and simply connect it to the headphones.
- By doing the reset procedure on the Aftershokz headphones, you can fix the issue of not pairing quite easily.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why Does the Pairing Issue Occur on the Aftershokz Headphone?
There can be various underlying issues causing this issue, but mainly this issue arises when you have a software glitch on the Aftershokz headphones. By resetting your Aftershokz headphones, you can easily get rid of this issue.
How Do I Connect the Aftershokz Headphones to the iPhone?
You can connect the Aftershokz headphones to the iPhone by putting the headphones into the pairing mode, and then using your iPhone to connect it to the headphones.
Do the Aftershokz Headphones Work With Apple iPhones?
Yes, the Aftershokz headphones do work with Apple iPhones. You can follow the above-given method to connect the Aftershokz headphones to the Apple iPhone.
Pairing the Aftershokz headphones to iPhone is a no-brainer, you simply have to get the headphones into the pairing mode and connect it to the iPhone then.
However, there are times when the process is not working anymore, and you need to get a fix. You can fix a headphone that is not working anymore by resetting the headphones. When you are done resetting the headphones, you can easily connect them to the iPhone.