Instagram launching a new feature for satisfying the customer needs. The newest feature is adding Soundtracks to Instagram stories. Most of the peoples who works newly on Instagram has a trouble of adding Soundtracks to Instagram stories. Here, I gonna share you the steps to add Soundtracks.
Before getting started, make sure you are using the latest version of Instagram. If you find this app is not updated, update it.
How to Update Instagram on iPhone?
- Launch “App Store”.
- Tap “Updates” in the lower right corner of the screen. If you have updates, it will show you in the red notification.
- Tap “Update” next to the Instagram icon.
- It will automatically download the latest version.
How to add Soundtracks on Instagram?
- Launch “Instagram” on iPhone.
- Launch “Camera” by swiping right from the left of the screen.
- Select new “Music” option under the record button.
- Now the music library appears with the songs.
- You can select the great music for your clip.
- To get a perfect match for your clip, browse according to your mood, genre, and trending videos.
- After you have chosen your song, you can easily tune it.
- Now, you can share it as usual.
- If your friends are viewing your story, they can hear your audio.
How to add your personal music to Instagram?
- Open Music app on iPhone/iPad.
- Select the song which you need to add in your story and tap it.
- Use the time bar to select the section of a song you want to add.
- Then pause the song.
- Now, open Instagram on iPhone.
- Tap on the camera icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Swipe up the screen to see the Control Center.
- Swipe left to access music preferences. Now, play the song.
- Close down the Control Center.
- Press and hold the Shutter Button to start recording.
- After recorded your story tap “+” Button at the bottom of the screen to upload your story.
Hope this article is useful for your doubt regarding Instagram. If you this article is as useful for you kindly share your opinion through comments.