One of the iPhone user wants to add a logo in her signature. They tried to upload it but a red cross appears.
How to add a Signature block for each individual email account
- Go to Settings ->Mail, Contacts, Calendars and scroll down the section under Mail.
- There is an option titled Signature.
- Click on that the screen displays the two options: All Accounts or Per Account.
- Tap on the Per Account. It allows you to add a Signature block for each individual email account.
Add a logo in Email Signature on iPhone
- Make your Signature with logo.
- Keep the Signature with logo on your laptop or PC.
- Then send a Signature with logo to your email.
- Open the email.
- Just copy and paste into the Signature.
SEE ALSO: Best Photo Effects & Filter Apps for iPhone
Add an image to your iPhone Email Signature
Sign in to your Google account. If you didn’t have an account create a new account.
Step 1: When you open your email, the Gear button appears in the upper right-hand corner.
Step 2: In that click the Settings link.
Step 3: From the General click the ‘Signature’ section. In that click the Insert image.
Step 4: To upload an image
Select upload or Select a file from the computer.
Step 5: Now, the file gets upload.
Step 6: Once the uploading process gets completed, you view your image in email Signature.
Step 7: If you want to save any changes click “Save changes”.
Step 8: Now, you add your image to your email Signature.
Step 9: Open the send email on your iPhone. Click on the image and select copy.
Step 10: Open Settings.
Step 11: Click on Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
Step 12: Click Signature.
Step 13: Add a Signature to your email account.
Step 14: In the blank Signature space, click Paste.
Step 15: Select # to change the font style of the text.
Step 16: Press the Bold button to change the font style of the text.
Step 17: Now, the screen says “Undo Bold”. In this two options appear on the screen Undo Bold and Cancel.
Step 18: Click Undo. Undo process gets completed click “Mail” at the top left of the screen.
Step 19: Now, your email Signature appears on the screen.