Adding a song /music to the iTunes library may not work at times. But don’t worry. Here we have some simple solutions to fix your issue.
Reasons for this issue
Before going into the solutions lets us see what are the possible reasons for this issue.
- The first possible reason is you would have changed your Apple ID.
- The second one is iTunes will not take a repeated song. ie., you would have already added the same songs to the library.
- The last one is the iPhone may not have extra storage.
- Check whether the internet or wifi connection is ON.
- Restart your device and try to add music to your library.
- Check if iTunes is asking for an update.
If the above suggestions are not functioning, follow the steps given below.
- Open iTunes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Connect to your Mac and select iTunes.
- Now press Music option on the left side.
- Check whether the sync music option is selected. If not click on it.
- Also, check whether the entire music library is selected.
- Now it’s easy to add songs to your library.
If you are opening your iTunes with a new Apple ID follow the process below:
- Try to open a new album on the iPhone / iPad library.
- iPhone/ iPad will be asking you to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Accept the terms and condition.
- Now, you can add music to the library.
We hope this will help you to shoot out your issues with your iTunes. Thanks for reading and comment below.