As you all know favicons in the safari tabs may not win any favor from everyone. It is very easy to add Favicons to safari tabs. But many of the iPhone or Mac users are don’t know how to Add Favicons. Here I gonna share you the steps to Add Favicons on macOS Mojave and iPhone iOS 12.
Steps to Add Favicons in macOS Mojave
- Launch “Safari” on your Mac.
- Tap “Safari” in the menu.
- Tap “Preferences”.
- Go to “Tabs” by clicking the checkbox next to “Show website icons in Tabs”.
- Now favicons will be displayed in tabs.
Steps to Add Favicons in iOS 12 on iPhone
- Go to “Settings”.
- Find “Safari” and tap it.
- Enable “Show Icons in Tabs”.
This action will perform immediately.
- Now, Launch “Safari”.
- Click the “Tab” icon at the bottom right corner.
- Now, you can see the site’s icon on the right of the “X” button.
Hope this article will be helpful to you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments.