Wanna activate Siri on your iPhone…? If yes, then am pretty sure that you will find this article as useful. As you all know that Siri is an intelligent personal assistant which helps you in getting the things done. It can help you by sending messages, place calls, checks your calendar and more. Siri is the easier and the faster way to get the things done. Some Apple users will find it difficult to activate Siri right…? Here, I gonna show you how to activate Siri on your device so that you can make use of it to get the things done within a short time.
Access Siri using Side Button
- Press and hold the Side-Power Button until you see “How Can I help You?”.
- Now you will see the Siri screen at the bottom of the display.
- Once you see it, you just stop holding the power button down.
Using Hey Siri Voice Commands
- Go to Settings -> Siri & Search -> “Listen for Hey Siri”.
- Once it is enabled you can say “Hey Siri” followed by a voice command to Siri.
See also: Fixed: Apple TV 4: Siri is disabled and grayed out
With these two methods, you can activate Siri on your iPhone. Hope you will find this article as useful. If yes, then kindly share your experience with me through your comments below. Thank You…