eSIM is a digital SIM card. Unlike Android phones, the iPhone does not support the use of two SIM cards. However, with the help of the eSIM, it is possible. You can now use two sim cards on your iPhone. The first is a physical SIM card, and the second is an eSim. But you didn’t know how to activate or remove it from your iPhone, did you? It’s not rocket science. I’ll show you how to activate or remove eSIM on your iPhone.
Before starting the process contact your carrier provider to get a QR code to activate your eSIM.
Activate eSIM on your iPhone:
If you want to use both a physical sim card and an eSim on your iPhone, insert the physical sim card first and then connect to Wi-Fi. Now follow the below steps to activate eSim.
- First, get a QR code from your carrier provider.
- Then open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Select the Cellular/Mobile Data option.
- Here, tap on the Add Data Plan.
- Now scan the QR code provided by your carrier.
- Again, select the Add Cellular Plan to confirm the process.
That’s it. Now your eSim activation is successful.
Remove eSIM on your iPhone:
To remove eSim is also simple as activating eSim. For that,
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then tap on the Cellular / Mobile Data.
- Choose the eSim carrier provider under the Cellular Plan.
- Now tap on the Remove Cellular Plan.
Again select the Remove Cellular Plan option to confirm the process.
That’s it. Buddy, It is an easy-peasy way to activate or remove eSIM on your iPhone without reaching your carrier provider. If you want to know any other topics related to the Apple product, then ping me in the comments section below. And please keep supporting iPhonetopics.com. Thank you.