A lot of iPhone 6 users struggling with this problem. If you can’t turn on or charge or iPhone stuck on Apple logo, follow my guide.
Fix 1: Hard Reset
Press and hold the iPhone Power button and Home button at the same time for 10 to 15 seconds until Apple logo appears.
Fix 2: Put your iPhone to DFU mode
Before doing it make sure that you took a Back Up. because this action will erase all data on your phone.
- Connect your iPhone 6 via Lightning (USB) cable to the Mac or PC.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC. Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to latest version.
- Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button simultaneously.
- Don’t leave it after seeing Apple logo appears.
- Keep holding until the recovery mode screen appears. A box will open with three option. Choose “Restore”. Wait until the process is finished.
- Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button simultaneously until the Apple Logo appears.
Fix 3: Make sure your iPhone is fully charged
Sometimes this issue might be happened because of the low phone charge. Connect your iPhone to a wall charger and try to turn on.
Also, try to charge your iPhone using any other charger.
Fix 4: Clean the iPhone charging port
Remove the dust and dirt from iPhone 6 charging port using the toothpick or small needle.
Fix 5: Take your Phone to nearest Apple Store
If you can’t fix iPhone 6 won’t turn on an issue, check your iPhone warranty status. Extend your iPhone warranty coverage and take your mobile to Apple store.
If you have any other suggestions, inform us using the comment form.