A lot of iPhone users faced unpleasant blue screen with lines issue. This issue mostly happened after screen replacement, during restore, water damage or dropped.
Don’t worry you can fix this blue screen of death problem on your iPhone 4s, iPhone 5S or iPhone 6.
Fix 1: Delete App
This issue might be happened because of the faulty app. This problem may have happened after you installed a certain app. So deleted recently installed apps.
- To delete app, select app from iPhone Home screen. Press and hold your finger on it.
- You can see the cross (X) on every app. Simply tab the cross and app will be deleted.
Fix 2: Update iOS apps
Go to App store on your iPhone and update apps. This issue might be happened because of the app bug. So Updating 3rd party app will help you to fix your issue.
Fix 3: Update your Device OS
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Tap “Download and Install”.
Fix 4; Deactivate iCloud Sync
many users reported this blue screen problem happened after they start using Numbers, Keynotes or Pages.
Press the Home button when the Blue screen appears. After your phone reboots, go to Settings -> iCloud -> Documents & Data and set pages, Numbers Keynotes to off.
Fix 5: Reset Network Settings
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”.
- Enter the Passcode if required and tap “Reset Network Settings” in the pop-up box.
Note: This action will reset all Wi-Fi Networks & Passwords, APN & VPN Settings, and Cellular Settings of your iPhone.
Fix 6: Remove 32-bit apps
Your iPhone running on the 64-bit processor. Sometimes this issue might be happened because of the 32-bit app. So only install 64-bit apps.
Fix 7: Contact Apple support
Check your device warranty status. Extend your warranty coverage. Contact Apple support.
Suggest your solutions via comments.