As you all know that, Finance is the lifeblood of any business activity. Wanna manage your money…? If yes, then this article will be useful to you If you are looking to save money or get into investment, here are the best finance apps you need to know about. With the help of below finance apps, you can manage all your finances
Mint.com is a free personal finance software used for budgeting and record-keeping. This money manager app manages all your finances easily and it brings together your bank accounts, credit cards, bills and investments at one place. Once if all the financial data are entered, Mint can more accurately prepare budgets, set goals and displays your net worth (the amount by which assets exceeds liabilities. Mint recently added some new features and it has grown stronger and has become used to people who use it most.
- It is free and easy to start.
- It automatically updates and categorizes information from your bank accounts.
- It helps you to watch/manage your money.
- It helps you to find savings.
- It helps you in creating budgets and tracking your investments.
- It helps you to pay your bills quickly.
- It helps you in tracking your net worth.
PayPal is one of the most popular ways to pay for online. Using this app, you can send and receive money to other PayPal account holders easily anywhere at any time in a smarter way by just using the phone number or email. This app helps the users to manage payments with the PayPal business app and it accepts all kinds of payments right from debit and credit cards to contactless payments as like Apple Pay. Using this PayPal app, you can also place orders in advance at retail stores at your convenience. Whenever you send, receive or spend money with PayPal, the app sends an instant notification to help you to track it.
- It provides Credit card security.
- It is flexible in nature.
- It helps you to send/receive money anytime at anywhere to the PayPal account holders.
- It helps you to shop online through your iPhone.
- It is free and easy to use
- It offers special discounts to the customers who shop with PayPal.
Venmo is the simple and best app for sending cash to your friends by simply linking payment method with ease. Using this app, you can easily track your finances, keep up with what you owe etc…, Cash transfers using Venmo are not spontaneous and even it can be canceled after an initial transfer is sent. The transfers can take one to three days to become final. With this app, the users can link their bank accounts, debit cards or credit cards to their Venmo account. Whenever a user makes a transaction, the transaction details are shared to the user’s feed and user’s network of friends.
- It is easy and free to use.
- It is a fun way to send friends cash and see who other friends are paying.
- Mostly, the transaction fee for receiving and sending most payments are free except in case of credit card.
- Users can make quick payments to someone or deposit to your bank account.
- It includes a social component.
See also: Best iMessage Apps for iPhone and iPad
Quicken app is a financial business app that helps you to manage your personal, small business and rental property in one place. There are several versions of Quicken are available for your devices such as Quicken starter, Quicken Deluxe, Quicken Rental Property Manager, Quicken Premier and Quicken Home & Business. You can use it to categorize all your personal, business and rental property transactions. It also supports you in knowing your financial status of a business concern which may be profit or loss.
- It helps to manage your bills in one place.
- It helps you to regulate and save your business and rental documents directly in Quicken.
- Without upgrading, you can get the latest features.
- It helps you to manage rent with e-mail rent reminders and receipts.
- It helps you to safely import all your transactions.
- It helps you to know how your investments are performing.
- It helps you to secure your information.
- It helps you to separate your business and personal finances.
- It helps you to know about your profit and loss reports.
Expensify is the best app for managing business expenses. Since it is handy in nature, this app lets the user track miles and time spent on a particular project. As this app allows you to use GPS technology on your device you can automatically track the miles traveled during your business trip. Expensify has a currency converter and a rate exchange calculator so that you can maintain accurate records of your company and the currency which are dealt in. As this app has an online account you can sync the mobile app and save all your data in both places. This app is considered to be the best choice for accountants and businesses everywhere.
- It creates expense reports even while you are in offline.
- It supports direct deposit or PayPal
- It supports all major global currencies.
- It offers real-time expense reports.
- It allows employees to create and submit expenses on behalf of another user’s account.
- It supports Multi-level tagging.
Hope all the above mentioned best finance apps will serve you better. If yes then kindly share your experience with me through your comments below. Thank You…