When Mac users opened PowerPoint and recent presentation on Mac, the presentation did not appear on the right place. It went to Mission control.
Drag and drop the Window did not fix this issue.
Fix 1: Choose Zoom Window
Go to Window menu in Powerpoint and select Zoom window.
Fix 2: Open app in lower resolution
- Quit PowerPoint app.
- Go to System Preferences -> Displays Panel and reduce the resolution of the display via scaled checkbox (use lowest resolution).
- Reopen the PowerPoint app and your presentation in lower resolution.
- Now restore the original Mac resolution via System Preferences -> Displays panel.
Fix 3: Choose Arrange all option
In PowerPoint, go to Windows menu -> Arrange All.
Fix 4: For external or dual monitor users
If you are running MacBook Pro with external monitor, follow this guide.
- Unplug MacBook external monitor.
- Enter full screen mode via View -> Enter Full screen.
- Then Exit the full screen mode.
- Now connect (plug in) your external monitor.
Other Fixes :-
- Press the Command + F1 keys.
- In Powerpoint, select Window -> Cascade.
If you knew any other solutions, do let us via comment.