Lot of iOS users reported, they don’t use iCloud. but there songs in there and they can’t delete them from iPhone.
There is no option available on iCloud for Desktop to delete music.
- On your iPhone, go to iTunes store and logout.
- Then log back into the iTunes store. All songs will be deleted from iTunes.
- On iPod, go to Settings -> Music -> Show All Music.
- Turn the Show all music option off.
This will only show music you have downloaded on your device.
Solution 3: Hide unwanted purchases using iTunes store
- Go to iTunes store.
- From the Quick links section (right side of the iTunes store), select Purchased.
- Click X symbol to hide unwanted purchases.
Other ways to delete/hide old music:-
- On iPad, go to Settings -> General -> Usage -> Music.Â Select Edit from the corner and choose Delete All Music.
- Go to Settings -> Music and turn off iTunes Match.
- If you are iTunes match subscriber, you can delete free songs from iCloud.
If you knew any other solutions to delete or hide iCloud songs on iOS devices (iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad), inform us via comment.